The MEL Group is an organization run by HR professionals. We are distinctive
in the Human Resources community.
As a MEL Group consultant you can:
- Receive competitive compensation
- Have flexible scheduling
- Access senior HR professionals
- Utilize our administrative support staff
- Have free use of our HR HelpLine
- Attend quarterly briefing meetings on hot HR topics
- Receive sponsorship for the HRCI exam
- Be part of a successful, growing firm
- Be eligible for health benefits after 1,000 billable hours
- Win sponsorship to the National and State SHRM Conference
Once a year, eligible contractors will be placed in a drawing for airfare, hotel accommodations, and admission to the week-long conference. Eligible contractors will have billed 1,700 hours the
previous 12 months, exemplify the Consultant's Code of Contact, and be in good standing with their clients.
For more information, or to submit your resume for consideration, contact:
When submitting your resume, please print and complete this form Competencies/Availability and mail both documents to Sheilagh. This will help with the interviewing process. Thank you for your interest!